DIGITAL SIGNAGE FOR FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS
- Strategically located Digital Signage displays improve your customers’ experience by providing entertainment, reducing perceived wait times, informing customers of new services, and improving the overall perception of the bank, insurance company, lease company, and other financial institutions.
- Impress customers by elevating their experience and enlightening them with previously unknown information.
- Display real-time information linking to internal data sources and live financial data feeds.
- Maximize profit through cross-selling and upselling, reduced operational costs.
- Increase brand and product awareness.
ENTERTAIN YOUR CLIENTS WHILE THEY WAIT
- In the latest research over 60% of banks, insurance companies, lease companies, and other financial institutions already use Digital Signage to connect with clients while they wait for their turn.
- Using Digital Signage in financial institutions allows you to present and promote the latest products and services to the clients.
BOOST EFFICIENCY AND CONNECT WITH CUSTOMERS
- Printing and changing flyers and catalogs regularly can take you away a lot of time, and you could be focusing on the customers. Instead of doing this, you could use Digital Signage, where you can make quick and easy updates of new products and services in a matter of minutes.
- By doing so, your customer experience will increase drastically, because they will be informed of the up-to-date services that you are offering and you will have more time to focus on their needs and wishes.
NEXT LEVEL BRAND EXPERIENCE
- Financial institutions that are using Digital Signage, have increased their brand awareness by 50%. Digital Signage lets you create an atmosphere that gives your clients confidence in your business and makes them trust your business more.
- Create eye-catching vibrant designs and animations to engage with customers.
IT IS FOR EMPLOYEES ALSO
- Digital Signage system is not meant to be used only for customers and clients, who enter your offices. You can use it to motivate your employees with relevant information about weekly/monthly goals and daily reports.
- Based on this information, they know exactly ona what they need to focus more when talking to the clients.