Digital Signage in Retail
- Inform about events and special offers
- You can efficiently promote your brand(s), special offers, …
- Drive traffic into the store
- Save money by eliminating printing and distribution costs
- Engage Customers (Intel conducted a three-month study that showed digital signs captured 400% more views than static signs)
- Digital signage can drive impulse buys: 19 percent of consumers claim to have made unplanned, impulse purchases of products they’ve seen advertised digitally
- Over 70% of the purchase decisions made in stores are made AFTER the shopper enters the store!
- 60% of the items purchased were not planned prior to entering the store!
- 59% of stores shoppers visit all or most of the aisles during their visit that on the average lasts 54 minutes.
- 42% of brand purchases are made when there is at least one piece of P-O-P (Point of Purchase) present for that brand.
- A whopping 99% of stores shoppers make at least one purchase off of P-O-P.
- 67% of consumers who buy an item being promoted by P-O-P claim the display influenced their buying decision.
Wheel of Fortune
- An attractive solution in retail, shopping centers, social events, shopping chains, catering chains,…
- Various options to participate in a marketing campaign: with a membership card, bar code, QR code on the bill or RFID card
- The bar code required for participating in Wheel of Fortune game can be issued with the bill, when certain conditions are met (eg. purchase above a certain value)
- Attractive solution for recruiting new members, added value for regular clients, opportunity to increase the visitor’s attendance and rewarding customer loyalty
- Contents displayed on the Wheel of Fortune are completely adjustable based on a marketing campaign
- In addition to messages, you can also display news, weather or sports results. This makes touchscreen more appealing to customers
- Upon winning the prize, the customer receives a coupon that can be used to claim the reward at the cage, bar, info point,…
- A part of the touchscreen display is reserved for promotional and marketing messages
- The duration of the marketing campaign, the probability of winnings and the number of rewards are adjustable within the marketing campaign and its goals
- Full control over the costs of a marketing campaign. The number and structure of rewards during it can be exactly specified
- Quick and simple updating and editing of new or existing marketing campaigns
- Simple editing of marketing and promotional messages
- Daily statistical reports of a marketing campaign are generated automatically and sent to the e-mail
Dairy Planika case study
- Visit Dairy Planika web page, to learn more about them.