G-Digital: SOFTWARE OVERVIEW
The G-Digital Signage software suite is a perfect tool for customization, scheduling, monitoring, and deployment of content across a network of digital displays. User-friendly, very easy to build, simple and intuitive user Interface. Flexible, adjustable, horizontally and vertically scalable architecture. It is rock solid, bulletproof, trustworthy solution. Under continuous, intensive development since 2008
- Stand alone or Cloud configuration.
- Has outstanding price/performance ratio and ROI in its category.
- Easy creating and modifying Layouts (Regions).
- Upload any type of Media.
- Supports most of media formats (JPG, BMP, PNG, GIF, MPEG, AVI, WMV, SWF, MP3, MP4, 3GP, MOV, MKV, streaming from different sources, …).
- Simple,powerful Scheduling (including events Triggering).
- Smooth Data Integration.
- Central and/or Local control.
- Extensive hardware support.
- Runs on MS Windows 7 and higher (MS Windows 10 including).
- Monitoring and extensive reporting (per each node participated in DOOH network).
- Highly integrated analytics and statistics of content displayed.
- IoT (Internet of Things) ready.
- Dynamic content can pull data from different sources: Databases, Internet (html, xml, rss), FTP, Files.
Manager software module
Edit, schedule and manage your content and deploy it to one or workgroup of players.
G-Digital Manager application is primary window into controlling, managing and monitoring activities of your G-Digital network.
G-Digital Manager can be used to:
- Import and manage content.
- Create Screen Views and playlists.
- Schedule content for playback.
- Configure and manage players connected to your network.
- Create and populate dynamic datatables to provide rich data sources for content templates.
- Remotely configure and monitor many aspects of your network including status, bandwidth usage, play history, etc.
- Create reports (logs, statistics of content displayed).
Server software module
G-Digital Server is central repository for all content and data related to the G-Digital network. It’s also basic node for communication between all modules connected to the G-Digital network.
Player software module
Playback software module
G-Digital Player is a software module installed on a computer that displays scheduled G-Digital content on one or more connected display devices.
- Players must connect to the G-Digital Server to download content and receive schedules for playback.
- No blank screen! - if your network connection goes down, player keeps playing using store and forward technology.
- Stable, reliable playback 24/7. Ability to update on-air without interruption.
- Event log for ad billing and error tracking.
- Real-time data insertion for news, weather, etc.
- Player will only download changes, not the entire content.
- Communicates with G-Digital Server to track Player health and log events for ad billing or other reporting.
- Native support for many widescreen displays.
- Player licensing options are available for a wide variety of hardware from the very basic to the most advanced.